Free Temple Cheats and Hacks

Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

How to Score Over 1000 in Fruit Ninja. Walkthrough! No Hacks or Cheats

There's too many "High Score" videos without any explanations or advice -- So I hope this helps.
********* THIS ONLY WORKS FOR THE ANDROID VERSION!!!***********
- This is purely for those who strictly want a score above 1000. This is just the easiest way I've found to do that.
**Most Important Thing: Start the game and go directly into New Game / Arcade Mode.** The first round is always the same. (Yes, that means if you mess up, you'll need to exit the game completely, reload and try again.)

UPDATE: Even higher score. At 3:09 I hit my final freeze banana on the right of my screen. If you hold off for a moment and slash it at the screen's mid-point, another double score banana will appear a few moments before the round finishes




No comments:

Post a Comment